Carpal Tunnel and Stress Relief from the Computer Part 2
Carpal Tunnel and Stress Relief from the Computer Part 1
I was on AM AZ with Tonya Mock
Here are her 5 essential tips to reduce stress that your viewers need to know…
1. Relax your hands - Relaxing your hands is one of the best things that you can do for your heart! Stress, issues with balance and learned behaviors leave your hands in a fixed position.
2. Drop your shoulders - Having a cell phone in our ear for hours at a time tends to rise your shoulders up and we forget to bring them back down. Carrying your shoulders around is equivalent to carrying a backpack around with us for hours.
3. Reduce the tension in your face - Not only does this age your face but it ages your heart. The face is an obvious place to look to see how your body's doing. Taking a few minutes out of your day to notice tension and fatigue helps the rest of your body realize the same.
4. Move with awareness - We get the kids to school, go to work, pay the bills, shop and fix dinner. The week is gone before we know it. Take a moment to pay attention to yourself, whether driving in the car or shopping at the supermarket, notice how you are moving, breathing even thinking. Take a step back and notice yourself. Is there something that you could be doing that is better or different?
5. Work your feet - After we learn to walk and run, we do nothing to improve our most important part of our body, our feet. Poor and unhealthy feet are a reflection of your heart. If you can't move or balance yourself to get around. Taking a few minutes out of the end of your day to work your feet and enhancing movement - not only helps you sleep but get around better tomorrow.
Signs of Autism and How a Movement Lesson with Michelle Turner can Help part 2
Michelle M. Turner of Movement Lesson on AM AZ with Tonya Mock
Signs of Autism and How a Movement Lesson with Michelle Turner can Help part 1